• There is one God, manifested in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the reality of Satan and his influence on the world.
• All scripture is divinely inspired, reveals the perfect nature of God, and His plan for all mankind. Scripture is the ultimate authority regarding all matters of doctrine and faith.
• We believe in the resurrection of believers and unbelievers to everlasting life or punishment.
• We believe in the fall of all people into a sinful state, which requires a spiritual rebirth.
• We believe in the present-day supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit, which is revealed in many ways, including spiritual gifts.
• The reconciliation of all people to God, by God’s grace through faith in the substitutionary death of Jesus Christ.
• God commands us to live our lives in service to His kingdom and to all people.