ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – PART TIME
Encounter Church (EC) is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support of the vision and direction of EC leadership. Candidates for this position must be friendly, professional, and capable of managing and prioritizing a variety of tasks while interacting with diverse individuals from various backgrounds. To successfully serve in this position, the Administrative Assistant must personally, professionally, and spiritually embrace the vision and core values of EC.
Some essential Job Functions:
• Provide direct administrative support for EC staff
• Provide a welcoming and pleasant experience to all guests via telephone, electronic media and in person.
• Proficient with Mac and MS Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Assist EC Pastoral team members with daily activities and events to increase the team’s organization and productivity.
• Serve as, liaison to internal departments, church members and representatives of outside organizations.
Must be born again and an active member of Encounter Church. Some weekend work hours will be required. Schedule: Sunday – Thursday 20 hrs/week. Salary $14-18 per hour.
VIDEO EDITING TECHNICIAN
Candidate will perform the duties required to provide video editing and closed captioning for television programs. Must be able to complete projects with set guidelines to ensure the timely delivery of digital files to television stations. The individual will provide routine equipment diagnosis and maintenance. The candidate will perform camera operator duties during television production and will assist with setup. Must be detail-oriented with a high capability of meeting deadlines. Requires excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as good verbal and written communication skills. An excellent understanding of grammar, spelling and sentence structure is necessary.
Experience with both PC and MAC operating systems is required. Experience in video/audio recording, video editing, and television production is required. Must be Born Again and regularly attend a Bible-believing church. Schedule: Full-Time Mon-Thu 40 hours/week. Salary: $16.00 – $18.00 hour, plus benefits.
Please complete and submit the online application by downloading here and forward with your resume to email@example.com
Candidate will support the Associate Director of Media with various functions in the production of a daily television program, digital media production/promotion, and acquisition/execution of events. Supports the Media Department with administrative and office support. Strong experience with MS Office required. Must be excellent in communication, prioritization, organization, and detail oriented.
Some Essential Job Functions:
- Arranges air travel, hotel accommodations, local transportation, and other logistical support for scheduled TV guests
- Conducts quality control of programs and product masters to ensure doctrine and content is spiritually in line with the ministry’s vision; includes reviewing content to segment into appropriate times for editing purposes
- Assists in preparation, during and post television production days, in various support roles
- Uploads digital content to various platforms
An Associate degree or relevant experience in other related work is required. Must be Born Again and regularly attend a Bible believing church. Schedule: Full-Time Mon-Thu 40 hours/week. Salary: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour, plus benefits.
Please complete and submit the online application by downloading here and forward with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.